- Student MRUNAL NIDADAVOLU
- Code PCR21223
- Faculty Architecture
- Tutor/s Mrudula Mane,Khushi Shah,sabrina Khan,Nigar Shaikh
The Foundation course consisted of 3 modules, namely, Documentation of Built Heritage, Understanding Traditional Building Materials, and Analysis, Interpretation, and Value Assessment. The modules are aimed at enhancing skills in the most comprehensive manner in the context of a selected site. The skills of:
1. Documenting a heritage site
2. Using traditional materials on-site and understanding their behaviour
3. Analysing and assessing values to the heritage site.
The site which acted as an anchor throughout the course was the Old Clocktower House at Dharmaj.
The portfolio is, hence, a compilation of my work, understanding the foundation of heritage studies.